How to Book an Online Appointment
Online Counseling can provide support through the method that’s best for you – whether it’s over the phone, by video conference, live chat or even email. Simply book an appointment and we’ll get back to you.
Follow these steps to get started:
2. Choose a suitable date from the calendar. (Scroll forward to future weeks if required)
3. You should be able to see a list of available times. Scroll down and click a time period that’s best for you.
4. Please note that appointment times are shown in GMT – however when you reach the ‘create consultation’ screen, it will also display your local time. Please pay particular attention to this when booking.
Take a look at the time zone guide on the right hand side of this website or visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for more information.
5. Click on the required time slot, and simply fill in the following information.
- Brief description of consultation (e.g. help with relationship, or confidence issues, etc)
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Landline telephone number (optional)
- Mobile/Cell phone number
- Full postal address
- Skype username if applicable
- Preferred method for consultation (eg Skype, MSN Live Chat, Telephone or Visit to local clinic)
- Check the appropriate box if you require e-mail confirmation of your booking
- If you wish to book a regular consultation time, select weekly under ‘repeat’
6. Click ‘Create Reservation’.
7. Enter payment details. Prices start from just £50 ($80) per consultation.
8. Follow the automatic post-booking instructions.
Alternatively, when looking for a suitable appointment click the ‘Available’ tab to see a list of free slots. Then click the plus button (+) to create a new appointment.
Remember – help is just a click away.
Book an online consultation now.
Please note – a Paypal account is required for online bookings.
In the unlikely event of any difficulties with the the booking system, email firstname.lastname@example.org/ for prompt assistance.
This page was written by Mr T. Roberts of Online Counseling Fast. Learn more.