About Online Counseling
Online Counseling is a global counseling service that can provide you with help – no matter your location.
We operate from a Doctors’ surgery in Poole, England, founded in 1994. Since helping countless clients from across the UK achieve their goals, we felt it would only be fair to extend our counseling hand worldwide.
Whatever you want to achieve, we can support you. From relationship counseling to building confidence and beating phobias, we can help you move forwards in your life. We also offer family therapy and can help you overcome depression, anxiety, panic attacks and more. View our full list of counseling services.
Whether it’s by telephone, video conference, live chat or email, our counseling sessions have the power to help you. Fast.
At Online Counseling your appointment will be with Senior Consultant Mr Roberts, who is highly experienced in psychotherapy, psychology, psychoanalysis, counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
Mr Roberts has been a counselor for many years, and has a strong reputation for getting to the heart of matters and helping people in the shortest possible time. He holds the following qualifications and professional memberships:
- Level 2 Certificate in Counseling Skills from Counseling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
- Level 3 Certificate in Counseling Studies from Counseling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy from the Centre for Stress Management
- Licensed Practitioner of Nuero-Linguistic Programming by The Society Of NLP
- Member of the NHS Directory of Complimentary and Alternative Practitioners
- Member of the British Association for Behavioral & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Affiliate Member of the Association Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (AREBT)